Welcome to my Instamate 2.0 review, here I’m going to go through the whole software and what it can do for you so you can make a decision before you decide to buy it.
So what’s Instamate 2.0?
Instamate 2.0 is the world’s first direct web & Instagram auto poster. With Instamate you can find content, edit, find viral hashtags and post or schedule your content instantly in complete autopilot. I owned the first version of Instamate when it came out back in 2016 and just got upgraded to version 2.0 and its a tool that you must have if you want to succeed on Instagram without the headaches.
What can Instamate do for you?
- Find Content– if you are starting off and you don’t have content to post Instamate can help you find relevant content for you to use and post or repost on your account.
- Find Hashtags– Hashtags are probably the main source of the Free traffic you get from Instamate, so Instamate finds the most popular ones and the ones that are trending and going viral.
- Set & Forget– You don’t need your phone to post on Instagram, with Instamate you can schedule your posts and the software will post for you 24/7.
- Multiple Accounts– You can manage multiple Instagram accounts on the same dashboard
- Edge over competitors– You can see what your competitors are doing and see what’s working and what’s not working for them. This only gives you an edge!
Watch the video below where I show you a quick demo & tour of the backend of the software.
The cost of Instamate:
- Early Birds get the software for only $37
- VIP Training (Optional) $27 to $37
- Image Editor (Optional) $27 to $37
- Link Cloaker (Optional) $27 to $37
The launch is March 15, you want to get in ASAP to get the best prices because after launch week the prices will go up.
Instamate 2.0 Review Conclusion:
TIME, I want to automate everything so I’m able to do other things, spend time with my family, etc. With Instamate I take an hour out on Sundays to do research and schedule my posts for the rest of the week. Instamate does all the work for me and it only cost me $37, so to me, it’s worth every penny.
- Tattoo Shop or Tattoo Artist Website For Sale - August 2, 2017
- Landscaping Website For Sale - July 25, 2017
- Get A VPN to Protect and Hide Your Information From Your ISP - July 6, 2017
- How To Dominate Craigslist Without Spending a Dime - June 23, 2017
- How To Change Kodi 17 Skin Back To The Kodi 16 Confluence Skin - May 5, 2017
- How To Customize WordPress Login Page (No Coding) - April 7, 2017
- Instamate 2.0 Review – Demo & Quick Tour - March 8, 2017
- Data JEO Review – Traffic & Tracking Software - March 1, 2017
- Complete Starter Website For Only $150.00 - February 22, 2017
- Social Studio FX Review - February 16, 2017