A lot of people don’t like or are just not used to the new Kodi 17 skin so on this tutorial I’m going to show you how to quickly change your skin to the confluence skin on Kodi 16.
Kodi 17 skin back to the Confluence skin
Here is the main page on Kodi 17
What you want to do here is go to the “gear” looking icon (shown in the pic below with red arrow)
This will take you to the system options from here you want to go to where it says “Interface Settings”
Click on “Skins”
Once you click on “Skin” it will give you the option to change skins or install new skins. Most likely the “Confluence Skin” would not be there by default so you need to click on “Get More”
Now you will see a list of all the skins available, here you want to click on Confluence
Confluence will start to download
Once downloaded it’s going to ask you if you would like to keep this change? Click on Yes!
Once you click Yes, the confluence skin will be back!
Since you’re still on Kodi 17 some of the categories names have changed but everything else still pretty much the same and you’re good to go!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
- How To Dominate Craigslist Without Spending a Dime - June 23, 2017
- How To Change Kodi 17 Skin Back To The Kodi 16 Confluence Skin - May 5, 2017
- How To Customize WordPress Login Page (No Coding) - April 7, 2017
- Instamate 2.0 Review – Demo & Quick Tour - March 8, 2017
- Data JEO Review – Traffic & Tracking Software - March 1, 2017
- Complete Starter Website For Only $150.00 - February 22, 2017
- Social Studio FX Review - February 16, 2017
- How To Post Your Video In Front of 300K Facebook Users - February 1, 2017
- Where To Post Your Videos? - January 17, 2017
- Positive Mindset - September 23, 2016