This tutorial will show you how to customize WordPress login page without using any coding at all.
If you need further instructions to customize WordPress login page follow the steps below.
The first thing you need is to download the “Admin Custom Login” plugin. Install & activate.
Once activated head to Settings > Admin Custom Login. This will take you to the dashboard where you are able to customize your login page. There are a lot of options but for this tutorial, I’ll be showing you how to change the logo from WordPress to yours.
Now that you’re on the dashboard click on “Logo Settings”, here you’re going to upload your logo or image you want to display and add the dimensions of the image. Click Save. Now go back to the dashboard and click on enable and click save again and you should be good to go.
The final step is to log out and see if your logo displays instead of the WordPress logo. Feel free to play around with the plugin, you can add background images, change the position of the login box, add social networks and a lot of other stuff to customize the page the way that you like.
If you liked this tutorial please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tutorials.
- How To Dominate Craigslist Without Spending a Dime - June 23, 2017
- How To Change Kodi 17 Skin Back To The Kodi 16 Confluence Skin - May 5, 2017
- How To Customize WordPress Login Page (No Coding) - April 7, 2017
- Instamate 2.0 Review – Demo & Quick Tour - March 8, 2017
- Data JEO Review – Traffic & Tracking Software - March 1, 2017
- Complete Starter Website For Only $150.00 - February 22, 2017
- Social Studio FX Review - February 16, 2017
- How To Post Your Video In Front of 300K Facebook Users - February 1, 2017
- Where To Post Your Videos? - January 17, 2017
- Positive Mindset - September 23, 2016