Pricing from $57 – $297 – Get an Exact Quote
When I ask people if their site is mobile friendly, the usual response I get is “Can’t any website be viewed on a smart phone?”. The answer is Yes they can but the reality is that a website designed for a widescreen desktop does not translate well on mobile devices. When it comes to the internet, visitors will often leave if they cannot find what they need in 2 clicks or 5 seconds. A great desktop website might prove to be too small or difficult to read on a phone, meaning many lost viewers.
An optimized mobile website, on the other hand, can impress and contain visitors with a slick interface and simple easy to use layout.
-”One Half of all local searches are performed on a mobile device”
-”By 2014 there will be more people using mobile ready websites than traditional desktops”
-”Your Competitors might not have done it yet”
Results from a 2011 a mobile marketing report from Google show:
- 60% of your customers are accessing the internet with their smartphone EVERYDAY
- 40% of these customers access the internet multiple times a day
- 90% of those accessing the internet by cell phone ARE looking for information about businesses and products
- 87% of these users are taking action such as a phone call to the store, opting-in to subscriptions, visiting the store, and making purchases
- 82% use their cell phone while shopping in your store
- 29% are making purchases
- Only 33% of US based businesses have a mobile optimized website
I can go on and on with facts and reports that show you why you NEED to have a Mobile Friendly Website, but is simple, Mobile Phones are in Our pockets every day and when we need to find something the first thing we grab is our smartphone and do a quick search.